Little Rock Diagnostic Clinic (LRDC), located in Little Rock, Arkansas, is a multi-specialty physician practice that has been serving the Little Rock community for over 50 years. It is physician-owned and currently has 43 physicians and 3 mid-level providers at one large full-service clinic location in West Little Rock. Specialties include Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Endocrinology, Neurology, Pulmonology, and Podiatry. There is interest in adding additional specialties where synergies exist within the clinic and with referral patterns.
The CEO will work closely with the Executive Committee and report to the Board of Directors and is responsible for the administration of all operations and business affairs of LRDC.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Public Health or other related fields is required.
- A Master’s degree with an emphasis in Finance is preferred.
- MGMA Membership and/or ACMPE Certification is preferred.
- Ten years of senior management experience with at least five years in a physician practice setting. Experience in the physician-owned mid-sized multi-specialty setting would be strongly preferred.
- Requires a thorough understanding of private medical practice management and in-depth knowledge of industry standards, policies, and processes.
- Should have mastery of how to efficiently run a high volume medicine-type clinic; must have the ability to evaluate existing operations and routinely identify opportunities to improve processes to enhance physician/staff efficiency and/or the patient experience.
- Significant skill in communicating with and relating to physicians, including the ability to establish a productive and cohesive partnership with physicians.